Geek Base are able to offer technical solutions to both home and small business users. You can view a summary of our services below and you can also find out more about the services we offer by visiting the ‘Services’ page of our website. We are able to come to your home or business if you are located in Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Staffordshire, or Shropshire. If you live within Worcestershire there will be no call out fee and we are also proud to offer a ‘No Fix, No Fee’ policy. In some cases we are able to carry out our work remotely, in which case there will be no call-out fee or restriction on location.
Summary of Services
– Computer (both desktop & laptop) repairs
– Software support
– WiFi/broadband/network troubleshooting, repairs, upgrades, and cabling
– Backup solutions and data recovery
– Smart home product setups/installations/help
– Web development
– Server setup and troubleshooting
– and more! If something isn’t listed but falls under technology/computing, enquire anyway and we will advise if we can assist.
Geek Base was started in September 2019 by Leon Hutton. Leon has a strong background in computing, having started learning to code at age 10, built his first computer at age 12, and then went onto study double-award ICT at GCSE level in high school. After school, Leon attended college where he completed a BTEC National Diploma in IT and then progressed onto university where he achieved the grade of Upper Second Class in his Bachelor of Science with honours degree in Computing. Leon worked in the public sector as an IT technician for a local government authority for approximately 4 years before starting Geek Base. He also holds the following certifications and relevant training:
– Google Certified IT Support Professional
– Cisco Certified Meraki Network Operator